Friday, July 22, 2011

J. Crew: new arrivals for fall

It seems like everyone loves J. Crew. Even when they don't hit it out of the park (overalls??? denim jumpsuits??? for hundreds of dollars, really?), they have some serious buzz.

People say they are buying these items now despite the current temps. But I want to buy everything because it's so darn hot out! Don't you love a good reminder that the leaves will eventually fall and your cable knits and plaids will be perfect while cuddling in front of the fire at your chalet in Aspen?

Some faves from the "looks we love" section:





I might have a crush on those wool capris. And those mint heels that I sort of cut off because I'm not real good with photo editing. And did you notice J. Crew is having a bit of a thing with maize and blue this season? I think that only bodes well for Michigan. Go Blue! (Yes, I did just make a connection between Michigan football and J.Crew's fall styling. So what?)

We haven't seen enough of J.Crew yet in this post. Here's some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment