Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fashion Must-Haves

Refinery29 assembled a list of affordable "investment pieces"--I don't know if I'd call them investment pieces but they are pretty awesome.

This necklace is fantastic. So good with a white tee--even better with your boyfriend's white tee.
Right!!??


Modcloth Brilliant A-Ray Necklace $59.99

This slinky one-shoulder dress is not for me, since I am not built like a toothpick with a face. But if you are built like that, you should buy this dress. It's on sale!!



ASOS Pearl One Shoulder Maxi Dress $55.16

I have a difficult relationship with jewelry. I just usually don't like it. But this bracelet is casual while still being blingy. I love when something is just a little out of whack, like the big clasp. It gets me every time. This would be a great gift! For me!

Finally, this skirt is a no-brainer for your next girls night out. Or boys night out, if you roll that way. It's just so shiny! Who could resist?


No comments:

Post a Comment