Saturday, July 16, 2011

but it's navy!

It's really hard to write an introductory blog post. What to say? My first impulse is "test". That would be a definite success--I'll have one follower. My mom. Hi Mom! *Waves*

I know this blog looks awful. I'm not known for my patience, so it will stay this way for a while until I learn how to make it look less awful.

But...

It's navy! You totally love it now right?

Navy has this weird power to make everything look better.
My husband, who in the spirit of Blogland will now be known as "Mr. Navy" or maybe "Mr. N" when I get lazy, just designed a BMW X5 for me online. He proudly showed it to me...and...I HATED IT. So he made it navy. LOVE!!! True story, I swear. And a fascinating one, too.

Hang on at least one more day though. Tomorrow will be awesome, promise.

PS, when I told Mr. N about the name of this blog, he thought I said "Naked Amy". I don't think we know anyone named Amy, but maybe I should check up on that...
PS2, Mr. N says Naked Amy would be a more successful blog than Make It Navy. I'd be offended but he's definitely right.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm not your Mom! And, better yet, I just read all the way through all of your posts to get to here! With a toddler crawling all over me, to boot. You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! This was a nice surprise :)

    ReplyDelete