Friday, September 23, 2011

Spoon Fork Bacon

Every once in a while I come across a blog that I just want to eat. Like in the way you just want to eat a really chubby, giggling baby--I never do that though, because it would be cannibalism. Not cool.

You sort of can eat the blog Spoon Fork Bacon though. Check out these babies (Ha Ha... sorry) :
There's more where these came from.

Never mind that those are technically balls of fried dough and your bum will get bigger the moment you pop one in your mouth. They are delicious. They are one of life's necessities.

Please excuse me while I spend the rest of my day chomping on hush puppies and staring at the delicious photos on Spoon Fork Bacon. Mmmm, bacon.

**You are very welcome, SFB, for the free publicity. Oh, no one reads my blog. Never mind then.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. I think I should hire someone to help me test all these recipes! Thanks for the blog recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, also, can you link to the recipe of the dough babies you posted? it's not the top post on SFB anymore, and i'm not sure what to search for...

    ReplyDelete