Monday, September 12, 2011

The Best EVER.

I was talking to my mom last month, and I said "Did you see this month's House Beautiful? It's the BEST EVER!" Mr. N. started laughing, and said "Every time you get that magazine you say 'This is the BEST EVER!'" Well, it's true!

Here are some highlights from the October 2011 issue (Sorry about the photos. I promise I'll work on my editing skills!).











Notice a pattern here? I think I might be having an affair with purple! I love that dining room.

*All photos via House Beautiful.  Photos 1 -5: Interior design by Royce Pinkwater, Photographs by Thomas Loof.  Photos 6 - 7: Interior design by Susan Noble Jones, Photographs by James Merrell. Photos 8 - 10: Interior design by Pat Healing of HB Home, Photographs by Maura McEvoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment